Monday, April 27, 2009

More "Where's the Clayton?"

Find Bobby!


And then find Bill!



This Clayton is a female - and she's sure that her mother fixed her hair in this abominable fashion just to torment her. (But in fact, she probably begged her mother to do it!!)

There is no Clayton in this shot, but the teacher is Mr. Dood - no fooling, that was really his name - and I had the biggest crush on him.

No Clayton here either - bu the female teacher is Mrs. Stellman - my 5th grade teacher - who played the piano and sang with us every day - taught me songs I can still sing today when someone will let me! And she was left-handed and it intrigued me to watch her write on the blackboard. She looks so much smaller than I remember her!

There's a Clayton boy on the back row!


Are you having fun yet??

No comments: