Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A view from the couch!!


When I glance over towards the fireplace, I see - and smell - the lovely bouquet from Margaret.

When I glance at the dining room table, I see the beautiful hydrangea - I love hydrangeas - can I just say, like Bonny would, that they bring me joy!!??


This is my vantage point - except in the a.m. I face the other way, so that the sun - which grows more powerful each hour - won't be in my eyes.


And I get really, really excited to glance down at my truly skinny ankles - I don't think they've been this skinny for a very long time. Maybe some of you have never even seen me with skinny ankles!


The orangey cast comes from the betadyne they painted all over me - I only get sponge baths so far, so it's still there.

Wednesday is the big day for removing the sutures!!

1 comment:

amy k said...

Your flowers are pretty. I am one to think that flowers bring joy or cheer anyone up. I hope that your recovery goes well.