Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Gratitude Journal - blog style - post number 17!


I am grateful for our home - and grateful that it doesn't really look like this anymore!!  Although there are those who say we should not have gotten rid of the aluminum awnings!

We bought this house mainly because we could afford it.  And I kept thinking we'd sell and get a bigger, nicer house.  But that never happened.  And we have been happy here, and it seems nice enough.  Often the grandkids tell me, "Grandma, you have the best house.  I love your house."  So I guess that's a good enough reason to be content with it.

But I am grateful for a place to call home, a place everyone loves to come back to, a place full of the echoes of years of good times and fond memories.

Home, sweet home!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

you do have the best house! I love it too.