Monday, November 02, 2015

Gratitude Journal - blog style - post number 1!

 Everyone seems to have jumped on the "month of gratitude" theme - and it's a pretty good theme to jump on!  But I think I will do it blog style - the more immediate social media venues are pretty crowded with them - and my blog is not crowded with anything!!

The above is a photo of me with my college roommate and high school buddy and dear friend Joy!!  I am so grateful for my friends!  The older I get, the more important they become!


These two dear friends live far away now - and I miss them!!  They were there for me many times - and they are just lots of fun to be around.  I miss them!
 

These are my college roommates - we don't see each other often, but when we do, we feel as if time has stood still and we are right back where we started - just look a little older!!

Friendship - the gift that keeps on giving!!

No comments: