Monday, November 09, 2015

Gratitude Journal - blog style - post number 9!


Not sure why this is the youngest  photo of Harry with me that I could find!!  I don't have lots of photos of my kids with me when they were little - I guess I was the photographer - and they didn't do selfies then!!

But today I am thankful for Harry and the wonderful son that he is and always has been.  He was my little buddy for many years - Phoebe wasn't born until he was 5 - and after Bonny started school, we had lots of great times.  He was always well-behaved and loved to use his imagination.
 
 And of course, when you are thankful for Harry, you are thankful for Dawn - so glad she came into our lives.  We often are heard to remark that the best thing that ever happened to Harry was Dawn!!  I recall the day he rushed into the house - he'd been doing laundry at our place - and grabbed what were still probably damp pants out of the dryer, put them on and rushed out of the house.  Found out later that Dawn had called him and asked if he could help her move something with his truck - he didn't let that request even get a minute old before he was responding!!

So glad he recognized a jewel when he saw one!


And the package deal is these wonderful kids - and of course, our sweet baby Jonah.
 

So grateful for our number two child and number one son - Harry Francis!!

No comments: