Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Don't they look like an army ready to march??


Somehow the lovely red chairs our kids gave us for Christmas ended up in front of the garage. I think we lined them up under the eaves when it was raining. But as I drive into or out of the driveway each day, they are there, ready to go - and they make me smile!!

Someone come over and we can sit and have a nice visit - we can even move onto the lawn if you like - where we can admire the apricot tree that we are trying to keep away from the deer, who appear determined to attack it!!

Or we can look at the moon and the stars, or we can admire the Marugg's trees, or we can smell the night-blooming jasmine or the orange blossoms.

It is indeed May, the lusty month!

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

I think they look great! I am so glad you are enjoying them.