Monday, May 02, 2011

My idea of exercise!!


I have never been athletically minded. I do enjoy hiking and walking, but I'm not very good about doing it with any regularity. Over the years, I have started exercise routines. However, I never seem to maintain them for very long. Although I did walk daily with Polly and Shirley for a lot of years.

I seem to need structure - especially the kind of structure I pay for. That motivates me to go at least 3 times a week to Curves, where I signed on in January.

It has turned out to be quite enjoyable. If nothing else, I love these women who frequent the place - and the two "coaches" are a hoot - if I've had a bad day, they manage to make it a good one for me!!

Can't say as I notice any monumental changes. I keep thinking my upper arms are getting more toned. They hurt afterward anyway!!

And I'm halfway to a free tee shirt!


2 comments:

amy k said...

It's great you are exercising! A good routine is always useful. Keep it up!

Karen said...

My mom loves curves. They seem to be everywhere. I know she went in Australia, and there is one a mile from my house too!