Monday, May 16, 2011

Where we've been!


My daily posting streak has suffered this past week. And it's not entirely my fault. Blogger just went down for a few days - went into a "read only" mode. And then we had to head off to DC for Hannah's graduation, and it was pretty hectic - I wasn't even around a computer long enough to write anything.

Go to Hannah's blog for a wrap-up of the festivities. Even though it was brief, it was fun to visit with the big kids and play with the grandkids. I did get to do the dishes twice, but I once again came and didn't do one load of laundry. My reputation is practically in shreds!!

Once again I marveled at the greenness that is the East - forests and rivers and green, green, green - nothing like the West, that's for sure.

And I love the row houses, and how old things are, and how history is everywhere.

I'm already looking forward to going in June!!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

You can catch up on the laundry when you come in June. :)

I noticed and very much appreciated all the dishes-doing especially since I got to take a nap on the couch while you did it. Just like when I was a kid. ;)