Tuesday, May 17, 2011

With a couple of my girls!


Sometimes I fear that Eliza and Hannah - and Noah for that matter - got short shrift sometimes, coming at the end of the line as they did. I was an "old" mom, I was working and going to school, I had busy callings, Dad had busy callings, money was tight.

But I suppose a case could be made for the kids at the beginning getting a "raw" deal too - we "learned" on them!! And Phoebe - well, she was pretty much smack dab in the middle and got in on some of the stress from both ends, but she seemed to enjoy her position in the family.

I'm not the best judge of how well or badly I did, and I'm not fishing for compliments. I am just glad that our kids seem to enjoy being with us now. I always enjoy spending time with them - and this weekend was a perfect example of how much fun it is to be together!

Even without the circus peanuts!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

(York peppermint patties taste better than circus peanuts anyway.)