Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Another Tuesday TIntype


My mom hated this picture - wanted me to destroy it - she thought it looked like something from Dickens or worse!

For the uninitiated, it's Richard, Billy, Bobby, Leslie, Donna and David at the top of the stairs to the 2nd floor - it must be '63 or 4 since David is a baby.

They do look a little forlorn and abandoned, don't they? I think I posed them that way - I'm not sure why. I don't think I had an agenda - they were probably up there playing or something - but probably not - the upstairs wasn't finished then. I just probably thought a group shot of the "little kids" would be nice to have!

4 comments:

Alice said...

This is one that I have never seen. I thought that I had seen them all. Good shot.

bonny with a Y said...

i lke thatyou titled your jpeg ragamuffins on the stairs.

i think it is a good shot, and i think it's a bit Dickensian too. but that's not a bad thing.

hanner said...

whatever blonde kid that is looks exactly like Bonny.

grannybabs said...

That "blond kid" is Leslie, who looks a lot like me - and Bonny has a resemblance to me too!