Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday Night Mugging (as in facial expressions!!)


Hannah asked me to find some t-ball pix for her. While rummaging through the bag of pictures she led me to, I came across my all time favorite Halloween photo!

The significant fact here is that Halloween was on a Sunday, so we didn't let the kids go trick-or-treating. But we let them dress up and pass out candy - and I think they enjoyed it more than they would have if they'd gone out! (They were initially chagrinned that they couldn't go out!)

It was a fun evening!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I remember passing out candy through the mailbox slot. We thought we were so clever...

Also: My favorite part of this picture would definitely have to be Noah's shorts showing through his pants. haha.

hanner said...

Creepy! Always creepy!