Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tuesday Mornings is a store



These are two old photos taken with a very good camera that your dad was using for his photography class. We went camping - you will notice that our camping equipment is in cardboard boxes! I think we had a tent though - maybe not.

I was pregnant with Bonny - and wore my hair in braids because it was so hot.

We saw hawks circling in the sky - and your dad took pictures of them - some day I will find them and post them.

He probably remembers exactly where we went - he remembers those kinds of things. I remember that I had no maternity tops that were camping quality (or should I say lack of quality!) - I mostly had dresses and tops that looked dressy - so I'm wearing a Penney's pocket tee of your dad's.

Fashion has made some great strides in the last 36 years!

5 comments:

bonny with a Y said...

i think maternity fashion made great strides in the last 3 or 4 years.

as for regular fashion - i think it has been clipping right along.

i wore bruce's t-shirts when i was pregnant with ara all the time - maybe it's a first child thing.

Eliza said...

Dig the sandals, Daddio.

bonny with a Y said...

doesn't dad still have those? the ones with the soles made out of tires?

grannybabs said...

Actually those are sandals that he made himself - I don't know if he still has them - probably in the shop somewhere!

Eliza said...

Oh, I remember the homemade sandals very clearly.