Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Coming soon to a computer near you . . .


I am starting my own series on this blog. Since I'm not so good at popular culture lists - which seem to rule the blog world - I am going to do "My Fave Photos of All Time." I have a lot of them, so I can keep this up for quite a while.

Posting problems solved forever! I may not have to say anything of note for a long time now!! (As Hannah would say, just kidding!) (Can you truly imagine me not having something of note to say!!??)

6 comments:

grannybabs said...

I guess I could explain the photo and why I love it - or not!

It's Phoebe at Grandma Terrill's in her all-time favorite dress up outfit! When we went there, she headed strait for the basket that held the dress up stuff - and dragged this out.

I smile everytime I look at this pix!

Betsy said...

You know what they say...a picture is worth a thousand words! I can't imagine you speechless, ever.

Eliza said...

I'm a proponent of this new plan. Photos are always fun to look at, especially when you know the person! Especially when they're old photos.

Love this pic. I hadn't seen it in awhile, and I actually laughed out loud.

Phoebe said...

I need a copy of this photo. I loved the dress-ups at grandma's. she always had racy slips in it.

grannybabs said...

The original is a very small cut out portion from an old photo - I put it in a frame with other pictures of you kids and we gave it to your dad for some occasion. Probably I could just email it to you!

Karen said...

I recognize that outfit. I've worn that hat a few times! I think I have a picture of me wearing it. I think we had a picture of Scott wearing it!