Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wednesday, Wonderful Wednesday!


The week's half over, Saira came and cleaned, it was a short day at school, faculty meeting wasn't too boring - or too long - it doesn't get much better than that!

This is a very small picture that has knocked around in my "memory boxes" for many years. It says 1953 on the back. It includes my Grandma and Grandpa Stevens and my mom.

I remember the dress I'm wearing - it was pink and blue polished cotton - a real favorite of mine.

2 comments:

Alice said...

I would like copies of these last two posting. If you could email them to me, that would be great. I guess there are always things that are new.

Eliza said...

You can actually save them straight from the blog to your computer. Click on the image so that it opens in its own window, then right-click and select "Save Picture As."