Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sister, Sister Saturday Redux!!




I did a post - and the wrong pix was posted - well, it's the pix I told the computer to post, but I had gotten the titles wrong - I know, I know, computers don't err - humans put in the wrong data.

So if there are two of these, I'm sorry. This is the new post - I deleted the other post, but it's still showing - so maybe it takes time to get removed. Or maybe you will see both of them!! (Hence the meaning of my title - I just wanted to use "redux!")

(That would be THREE Saturday posts, technically speaking - and I am so techno.)

5 comments:

Eliza said...

That's one of my fave pics of me and Hannah. Ah, denim.

Cute of you and Alice too. I love fifties clothes and hair.

bonny with a Y said...

i think that's leslie and donna

Eliza said...

really? interesting...I wouldn't have guessed that.

(Clearly.)

grannybabs said...

It is indeed Leslie and Donna in the middle - in 1964 - those were 50's-ish looking dresses - maybe, but the hair - not even!! (Way too fluffy for 50's!)

Eliza said...

late 50s, early 60s. I can never keep them straight.