Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wednesday and the Week's Half Over!


So much for alliteration!

Anyway, with all the talk of hippies and vans and the like - and no, we NEVER smoked pot - although we probably knew people who did - but everyone burned so much incense, I couldn't tell.

I didn't think of myself as a hippie - not compared to the real hippies we knew - but I did like the look - long straight hair, beards, army jackets, and the like.

But I dressed up on Sunday - and wore nylons and dresses to work even!

Here's a photo taken in Heber City, Utah of your dad and Stephen Gould - and we do not know his whereabouts - and often wonder about him - a good friend, a very talented writer - but got off the track - and we don't know where it took him.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

I hope nobody thought I was trying to insinuate anything by the VW van comment.

grannybabs said...

No, just thought you'd enjoy some authentic hippie lore!

Kaahl said...

found osama.