Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saturday's Shot for Stardom


It's been a long day with the little girls - fun, but long! And I still need to go to the grocery store - a Saturday night tradition I can't seem to break - so I thought I'd go for another tradition - St. George.

I'm pretty sure this is Harry and Phoebe showing off at the pool - maybe they remember who the other kids are. For how much St. George was a big part of our lives for a few years, we have remarkably few pictures that capture the essence.

Maybe the essence can't be captured. But it's a lot of fun to remember it!!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I think there's some essence there. Palm trees. Pools. Incredibly tan Phoebe. Even the mountains in the background--I can almost feel that dry, hot air.

bonny with a Y said...

i LOVED st george. how awesome to go and swim and eat ice cream for 2 weeks. and of course the movie marathons.

isn't that where we discovered harold and maude?