Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday's Thrilling Theme!


Of course the titles of these posts bear little or no relation to the pictures themselves! I'm mostly into alliteration.

In the spirit of family history, here's a shot of some of the Clayton women - old and young (I was young then!!) Grandma Clayton and Great-Grandma Connie are in front. The others are Julie, June, Leslie, Alice, Debbie, me and Mary.

The occasion was David's first marriage in 1984. The location was in front of the St. George Temple.

I'll bet you didn't know I used to own a "power suit!"

6 comments:

Eliza said...

So, do we all agree that Alice wins the prize for best glasses?

Betsy said...

looks like mary has similar ones

grannybabs said...

If you look closely at the photo when it's enlarged, it looks like all the women wearing glasses have those large, 80's frames.

I don't think I wore glasses then - just sunglasses!

Eliza said...

Well, I still like Alice's the best.

bonny with a Y said...

hey i remember that picture - i was there! thaks to a bad case of the flu and mom and dad being so nice to rent a van to drive to st george so i could sleep inthe back all the way.

that was our introduction to green valley - it's how the st george vacations began. all thanks to uncle david.

grannybabs said...

You are right because we stayed in the condo that Jean Smith Franklin's dad owned. And that's how we found out about the whole deal!!