Monday, November 04, 2013

"I've got plenty to be thankful for!"


Since Deacon's birth, Eve has been coming to my classroom after school, and then I take her to her gymnastics practice.  It's a nice little routine, and a nice chance to share some one on one time with her.

She often talks about how glad she is about certain aspects of her life.  "I'm glad I go to Clifton and not Santa Fe," or "I'm glad I'm not too tall," or "I'm glad I have Ms. Carter for Social Science."

And my favorite, "I'm glad I go to Clifton with you Grandma."

And it reminds me of my favorite Christmas movie, Holiday Inn, and one of my favorite songs from the movie, "I've Got Plenty to be Thankful For."

I'm glad you go with me to Clifton too, Eve!

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a sweet thing for her to say, and such a blessing that you get to spend time together each day.

Also, I love that movie and that song.