Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thankful for my home!!


I've always loved this old snapshot of Bonny racing down our driveway!!  The house has changed a lot in the intervening years since this photo was taken, but it is still home.  I enjoyed immensely my week with Hannah, Robbie, and sweet baby Rhoda, but it is good to be home.

Of course, it's not so enjoyable to unpack, do laundry, sort through mail, listen to voice messages, and contemplate returning to school tomorrow.

But I will enjoy uploading the photos I took and posting them on the blogs and Facebook.  And I will enjoy trying out my new linens from the Eastern Market flea market.  And some of the mail was real mail - letters and cards from people I know and love.  Even a package - my Earring of Month for November I think, from Darlybird.

And my friend Norma had a letter published in the LA Times today.

Life is good - I am thankful!!

No comments: