Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Be good to your feet and they'll be good to you!


I have learned that if your feet hurt, everything else goes badly. You just can't have sore feet and feel successful!!

And feet are funny things - they do so much for us - but they can also sabotage our best laid plans.


I have learned this hard lesson countless times in my life. I have worn unbroken in shoes and suffered with blisters for days afterward. I have worn high heels out of sheer vanity - and been miserable. I have worn the wrong pair of shoes for whatever reason and when that happens, you can't forget that you have the wrong shoes on - they keep "calling out to you" how miserable they are.

I have issues with my feet these days - I won't bore you with the details. But I am determined to search for a solution.

That's even a resolution!

No comments: