Saturday, January 15, 2011

Long ago and far away - in memory anyway!!


This is a standard title for me and blog posts. This month my theme is reflecting on the year to come and thinking how I can best use it to good advantage. Doesn't seem to have much to do with remembering long ago times.

But it does. It helps me see that everything changes. And it's good that everything changes - I'm pretty sure the above pictured kiddos have no desire to have been frozen in time.

I'm thinking many things in my life need to change. I'm encouraging myself!!

I'll try to let you know how I'm doing. I haven't walked to work since I walked those 2 days the first week back. Not sure what excuse I dreamed up - I think I had to bring something to school. I mostly think I get up too late to walk.

I haven't sorted any photos either. But I have missed sending a few birthday cards!! And I haven't bought any books!!


No comments: