Thursday, February 03, 2011

Can I just say that they are pretty dang cute!!??


Maybe you are someone who doesn't read any Terrill blog except mine. So then maybe you haven't seen this very cute photo that just makes me smile!!

Dawn had to go with the Young Women today, so she brought the kids by the school when she had to go. They enjoyed "hanging out" in my room while I got ready for tomorrow. (Dawn was sustained as YW President on Sunday.)

And they enjoyed watching "Ghostbusters 2" while I heated up the dinner Dawn had sent with them - for all of us of course!

Harry F. joined us around 5:30 and we had dinner together.

Then I went to pick up Eve from gymnastics.

I think I have a new calling too - but I think I will enjoy it!

8 comments:

Amy Girl said...

I see all blondes - but are they all blue eyed too?

Amy Girl said...

And yes, I would have to agree they are all "pretty dang cute!!"

grannybabs said...

No, Harry's kids no not have blue eyes. Some of the others are hazel-eyed too. We just seem to have a corner on the blonde market!

Phoebe said...

Dawn will do a great job as YW president. I can't wait to hear about all of the fun stuff she does.

I do love the grandkids pic and I keep waiting for a brunette to appear!

Kathleen said...

I love that picture of your grandkids. You should submit it into some kind of photo contest. At least have it framed and displayed in a prominent place in your home.

Eliza said...

My kids both have brown eyes. Well Theo's are more brown and Ida's are more hazel.

Eliza said...

P.S. I'm sure Dawn will be great too! And...let's hear about your new calling...

grannybabs said...

By new calling, I meant that now I can take care of the kids when Harry is at work and Dawn is doing YW stuff!! Maybe I could get that classified as a new official calling - I could enjoy that!