Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"The play's the thing."



As I type this, it's still Nebeker's birthday. And we got a solicitation from the folks at Shakespeare by the Sea - a solicitation I was happy to respond to, by the way - and of course Harry and I have been discussing the upcoming production of Julius Cesar at our annual Ides of March party - which is rapidly approaching - beware!!!

So when I stumbled upon this old photo, I was taken with how much difference 20 years makes!!

Is this going to go on forever - me always harking back to past glories and wallowing in emotion over all that water under the bridge??

I like to think of it as family history!!

Everyone in the above photo is in a place they couldn't even imagine 20 years ago.

But maybe that's good. Who wants to know what's coming??

No comments: