Monday, February 07, 2011

Monday morning - always seems to come around!

February is full of holidays - at least for students - and next Monday is one of those. Last Monday was a teacher in-service - almost as good as a holiday - at least you don't have to be ready for students and you don't need to be early - unless you want the breakfast spread they have for you.

Sometimes I feel like Mondays come around too quickly - the weekend is never long enough. And other times I feel like Monday is a "second chance" to get it all together at last.

Here's hoping today is just that!

1 comment:

Karen said...

"Sometimes I feel like Mondays come around too quickly - the weekend is never long enough. And other times I feel like Monday is a "second chance" to get it all together at last."

My feelings exactly.
Have a great monday!