Saturday, February 05, 2011

Friday Night at the Movies


When I was at Phoebe and David's this summer, David made of list of movies he said I needed to see. I promptly went home and put the first one in my Netflix queue. (I have been donating money monthly to Netflix - the movie has been sitting on my counter since then - and I finally watched it tonight!
I'm trying to do my part for the economy!!)

So the movie was Emperor's Club. I am thinking that David figured - and rightly so - that I'd enjoy a movie where wearing togas figured prominently in the plot.


And I'm thinking he figured - and rightly so - that I'd enjoy a movie where Julius Cesar figured prominently in the plot also.

Mostly, though, I think he figured - and rightly so - that I'd enjoy a movie about the impact teachers have on the lives of their students. And even more, the impact students have on the lives of their teachers.

Thanks for the recommendation David - I'll try not to take 6 months to watch the next one that comes!!

1 comment:

Amy Girl said...

. . . and I thought I was busy!