Sunday, February 06, 2011

Saturday night ruminations


When everyone was here for the holidays, I had Matt go get s'more fixings. But we never got around to using them. Like money burning a hole in your pocket, graham crackers, Hershey bars, and marshmallows "burn" a hole in my "pocket" too!!

YM/YW Beach Party - 1997 (me, John Hanke, Melissa Moore, Katie Cornwall, Emily Graham)

Dad is wont to start fires - in the fireplace of course - most nights. And he gets distracted and goes off to do other things that need doing, and the fire burns down and lovely coals are left. Coals just itching to toast a marshmallow. And just like giving a mouse a cookie, a toasted marshmallow needs a graham cracker with half of a Hershey bar on it!!

I either need to have a s'mores party - or a I need to just get them eaten up!!

No comments: